FALL HAPPENINGS

9:26 PM




Lyss:
Us and a few of our close friends took a day trip to a local farm for apple picking, and of course we couldn't resist taking it to a whole other level of drama. For the outing I  pulled out my burnt orange, ankle length skirt & I paired it with a textured sweatshirt and black leather jacket, pretty simple but of course keeping the outfit camera ready. 

●●●




Ardi:

Nothing says you are ready for fall more than the introduction of dark tones to your wardrobe.

 The first thing I reached for was this ribbed navy blue sweater dress. The fact that it has a slit and it being sleeveless makes for this dress to be a perfect seasonal transition piece. In my typical fashion, I just tossed this leather jacket over my shoulders to fit with the chill in the air. 

I then put on this velvet studded choker. The fun thing about the approach of a new season is the fact that new materials can come into play. Velvet is always a nice touch, whether it be in a dress, shoes or a piece of jewelry! 

Onto beauty, I really wanted to go for a warm look. I did a light burnt orange eye and paired it with some blush, bronzer and a rose lip. 

 Not your typical flannel and boots for apple picking but it works, right?





You Might Also Like

0 comments