MY EVER-GROWING LUSH COLLECTION

2:47 PM


Lyss:

Skin Care Junkies Rejoice!

Getting right to the point; skin care is super important to me. I discovered Lush a little over a year ago and to put it simply, it changed my life. For those of you who don't know, Lush makes fresh handmade cosmetics. From shampoos and cleansers to bath bombs, perfumes, and eye shadows. Yes, you read that right; they make eye shadows ladies and gents. I have some skin issues that I struggle with such as Rosacea, KP, and extremely sensitive and dry skin. Awesome, right? So I have been obsessing with more of the skin care side of beauty rather than makeup.

My first purchases were Angels On Bare Skin Face And Body Cleanser Celestial Facial Moisturizer , and Eau Roma Toner Water . The first time I used these three in conjunction.. woaah.. I was pleasantly surprised to see my always red and dry face finally calm and moisturized. From there I was hooked and went in for some face masks, because you can never have too many. I took Cup O' Coffee Face And Body Mask and  Brazened Honey Fresh Face Mask home with me. Cup O' Coffee is a nice, gentle exfoliator with a powerful smell of fresh brewed coffee, which I happen to love. Brazened Honey is a little more intense, with a strong earthy smell for a deep cleanse. From skin care I ventured into hair care. While I've gone through a couple bars already, I am using the  New Shampoo Bar currently. It smells wonderfully of cinnamon and is super stimulating for the scalp. Remember kids; a healthy scalp means healthy hair. Lastly, there's my collection of soaps; Porridge SoapSexy Peel SoapKarma SoapSea Vegetable Soap, and Honey I Washed The Kids Soap . Lush most definitely has a soap to make anyone say "ughh" out loud as they smell it. I've gotten my girlfriends hooked. They even brought their brothers to Lush to develop their own skin care routine!

Check out some of the Lush products I linked or explore their site, but you will undoubtedly have the best experience visiting one of their stores. Remember what I mentioned their soaps will have you saying out loud? Well, imagine all of their products being just as delicious.

You Might Also Like

0 comments