WEDDING SEASON

12:29 PM









Ardi:

If you know me, you know everything I do is last minute and that surely applies to this look. My intended outfit got lost in the mail...what a horror right? This meant that I had to work with what I originally had in my closet.

With no time to lose, I put this Lulu's maxi skirt and silk bodysuit (similar) together. The long cut of the skirt made it fitting for the occasion. The thick, jersey fabric has a slight luster to it and that only helped to play off the silk bodysuit that I paired with it. For the bodysuit, the halter neck helps to give the look an air of elegance. The stark contrast of the black and white pairing made it easy to morph these pieces into a wedding night look.

I wore a windsor choker to add a bit of flair to the ensemble. I made the choker my main accessory, keeping in mind not to overpower the look. For the hair, I thought classic, opting for volumized waves. For the makeup, I went for more of a dramatic look consisting of a black smokey eye and bright red glossy lips.

 The overall look turned out to be subtle yet timeless, which is a perfect fit for a wedding occasion.

You Might Also Like

0 comments