KEEP IT FRESH

1:36 PM


Lyss:

Who knew Sephora's birthday gift would result in a new obsession? For my birthday gift this year I picked up a little duo from Fresh Cosmetics. It came with a travel size of their Soy Face Cleanser paired with a small jar of their Rose Face Mask. Up until this point I have been a die hard for Lush cleansers, but when I tried this I instantly fell in love and had to add it to my beauty arsenal. So of course I purchased a full size tube. Don't get me wrong, Angels on Bare Skin is still part of my daily routine. Now, I just use it in conjunction with this lovely cleanser from Fresh. It is a gel-like consistency and has a light scent, nothing bothersome. It is super gentle and foams up just the slightest bit, perfect for my sensitive skin. It leaves my face feeling cleansed without that obnoxious tight feeling that some cleansers can cause. I tend to use this at night as it is great at removing makeup as well! That is definitely a perk if you ask me, but it would be great for mornings too as it leaves you with a fresh & clean canvas.

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about the mask. I'm not sure about you, but I am a total face mask junkie and this Rose Mask is a must have. When you open up this jar you get the sweet smell of roses. Who would of thought, right? Not only does it smell like roses, it is infused with real rose petals and rose water, which are marvelous at calming the skin and reducing redness. Could this mask be any more perfect for me? Well, to answer that question, no. After my first time using it my skin not only felt oh-so soft and supple, but I saw a difference in my redness as well and that is an A+ from me.

Last but not least is the most recent product I picked up by Fresh. It is their Sugar Lip Advanced Therapy Treatment. This little sucker is one of the best lip balms I have ever laid on my smackers. This lip treatment is a triple threat; it increases moisture & volume, and improves the definition of the lip area. That means healthy, plump, moisturized lips. I love to use it first thing in the morning, right before bed, and underneath any lipsticks. This is a lip balm that will always have you ready to pucker up.

All anyone can ask for is products that do as they say, and these most definitely do! 


You Might Also Like

0 comments