A CRÊPE TIME

3:44 PM



Choupette Crêperie & Cafè
24 Whitney Ave, New Haven, CT 06510
http://www.crepeschoupette.com/

A birthday week is never complete without a good brunch outing. For Alyssa's 22nd birthday, us and our closest went to a charming french crêpe spot.





Lyss:

For my birthday brunching 'fit I kept it casual & chic. I paired my high-waisted, grey jeans with a white v-neck tee that I tied at the waist to give it some interest. I threw on my jean jacket and taupe lace up booties. I accessorized with an off white fringe bag and a few layered necklaces. Clean & simple, but perfect for an afternoon outing!

●●●


Ardi: 

It was such a crisp, beautiful fall day. I wanted my outfit to fit the weather so I kept it light, sophisticated but easy.

 I wore a sheer dark grey turtle neck top from Forever21. For the bottoms, I wore a navy blue linen mini skirt from Banana Republic. The style of this skirt is border line professional attire but the short hem and silver zippers help to keep it fresh and young. I wore it with a pair of sheer tights and black leather ankle booties. 

 My main fall staple is a leather jacket, so I just threw this one over my shoulders to make the look seem a bit more effortless.

 To accessorize, I put on a pair of diamond studs, silver rings and a cool grey structured cross body to play off of the rest of my look. 




You Might Also Like

0 comments