CHILLY DAY WEAR

3:56 PM



Ardi:

My girlfriend Taryn and I decided to do what grandmas do on this particular afternoon; we hit up a lunch spot and Crate & Barrel! A day like this doesn't necessarily require a full glam, so I leaned towards a comfortable but chic look.

I wore a light grey knit sweater and draped this leather jacket over it. Sweaters with a simple scoop neck structure such as this one, is always a good piece to keep in your chilly weather closet rotation. The style is classic and the neutral color makes it easy to pair with a variety of outfits. One can wear it with jeans on a lazier day. It could also be tucked into a pair of dress pants with a pair of ankle boots or heels. Another option would be to wear it with any skirt of your choosing with a statement belt around the waist. The options are endless!

Also, let me take a moment to say that after a few years of searching, I have finally found THE leather jacket I've been dying for. This jacket is so comfortable, perfectly cut and the hardware is nice. The best part of it is that it suited my college student budget! I can finally say bye-bye to my filler piece.

For the bottoms, I wanted to be cozy, so I wore these black activewear tights. I really adore these tights because it is honestly hard to come by an affordable pair that are opaque, high waisted and keep their shape.

 Onto the footwear, I chose these thigh high chestnut suede boots that I purchased a few months back. They are surprisingly so well made for Forever 21, I could not pass them up. Here is a similar pair off the site.

I recently purchased this Kate Spade handbag. Its so simple but the slight luster in the leather and the gold chain had me sold. Its a piece that I see myself grabbing often as I head out the door for the day.

 I feel like I can say that collectively most of us are trying to make hoops happen again. These gold rhinestone hoop earrings are really beautiful and look costly, Windsor really hooked a girl up!

Lastly, I tossed my hair into top bun, swiped on tons of Jouer highlight and I was all set to go!



You Might Also Like

0 comments