What's In My Bag | | Essentials & New Backpack

2:18 PM




























Lyss:

Today, I want to share a few things. 
1. My newest bag
2. What is currently in my bag & my typical essentials 

First off is the newest addition to my bag family. This leather backpack was a Christmas gift from my lovely boyfriend. It's from MochiThings; a site that I recently discovered while on the hunt for the perfect backpack. They sell really fun & quirky things, from backpacks and phone cases to planners and organizers. When I found this piece on their site I had to have it. It is the perfect size for travel and to be used similarly to a purse. It's faux leather and has a crocodile pattern that makes the bag look luxiourious, and it's waterproof! What I love most about this backpack is the wire reinforced opening at the top. What I mean by this is that there is a wire inside the seams of bag where the zipper is. This allows for not only a very structured feel, but also a wide opening that allows you to see and find the contents of your bag quickly. It also has a sort of "secret zipper" on the back side that let's you put something in or pull something out without taking the bag off your back (perfect for when we're feeling lazy).
Now, onto the contents of my bag at the moment. Obviously, I have my wallet. At the moment I'm using my burgundy Michael Kors wristlet. I enjoy using this because it's small & compact and can be carried around easily when I need to have it handy. 
My next essential in my bag is always a pair of sunglasses. Gotta protect that delicate eye area, am I right? Well, I mean, also because they're cute. I recently purchased these Simply Vera sunglasses on mega-sale at Kohls (by mega-sale I mean like, $3). This pair is similar, as they probably aren't selling this exact pair anymore. 
Next up are my lip products. Now, all three of these have been mention previously on the blog, but that just goes to show that these really are products that I love & use on a daily basis. I like to have my Sugar lip treatment with me wherever I go. I love this lip treatment for its amazing moisture and its wonderful orange scent. Besides, we all know it's a nightmare having chapped lips and no lip balm in sight. Usually, but not always, I'll carry the lipstick, lip gloss, or whatever lip products I'm using most often at the moment. Right now that's my Read My Lips gloss in the shade SNAP! which I pair with the NYX lip liner in nude beige underneath. You never know when you'll need to upgrade your look with a nice lip combo. 
Last, but not least, I carry some sort of fragrance with me. When it comes to perfumes I like to carry what is most convenient. For me that happens to be Karma solid perfume  from Lush, because there is no worry of it spilling or leaking in your bag and leaving a strongly scented mess. I also just happen to love this scent and the idea of a solid perfume. For me, it is much easier to control the amount I put on. So yes, a solid perfume is my go to choice when it comes to carrying a fragrance in my bag, but I have been so obsessed with Nest Fragrances that I can't resist carrying the Citrine rollerball in my bag with me. Their whole line of floral scented perfumes are amazing. I highly recommend taking a trip to Sephora and trying out any one of them.
Oh, and I can't forget a hairbrush! Gotta keep these locks tangle free!

Well, there you have it; my essential, must have with me everywhere, items. 
So, what's in YOUR bag?




You Might Also Like

0 comments