DECEMBER IPSY BAG

5:03 PM


Ardi:

I was so ecstatic to get my first Ipsy bag in the mail! To my pleasant surprise this bag included several full sized and brand name products. All of this is just for ten dollars a month. To those who aren't familiar with the process, your monthly bag is customized to you. When you sign up there is a series of questions you answer to figure out what products suite you best. One of the best parts of this package for me is the zip makeup bag! It's so nice to have a spare bag to throw a few products in for the day. Overall, I was satisfied with everything I received and look forward to my January Ipsy!

Hikari Orchard Eyeliner  This eyeliner is a tough felt tip sketch liner. I prefer my eyeliner tips to be flexible in order to control the amount of product applied, but this works out because the product isn't runny.  Pen eyeliners can be a little tricky in terms of the amount of product that is released, but I've been using it for a few weeks and so far so good.The pigment is average but it's buildable. The purple is pretty but subtle, so you can get away with using this for an everyday look. I've received tons of compliments already!

Tarte Maracuja Oil This was the product I was the most excited to see that I had received. I am an advocate for face oils. They're so refreshing and are amazing when used in the makeup process as well. This oil in particular is a night oil so it's a bit on the heavier side. When described, it's mentioned that there isn't a greasy feel, but there is. This is the type of oil that would take a good 20 minutes to sink into your skin. I would recommend this for night time use only unless you plan on using this underneath a dry foundation. My skin did not react negatively after using this product and I woke up glowing!

Marc Anthony Argan Oil Conditioner Just the words argan oil on this deep conditioner had me sold. It smells amazing and has left my hair extremely soft every time I've used it. I actually left it in overnight a few times and my hair completely absorbed the product.

Marcelle Hydrating Gel This hydrating gel is a light moisturizer that does what it says. I've applied it on a few frigid days, which wreaks havoc on your skin, and it left me refreshed and moisturized. I would use this before applying foundation. The tackiness acts in place of a primer and that factor will help with the overall look and application of your makeup.

Nyx Prismatic Eyeshadow Most of the time drug store products are not long lasting, but this shadow is. I've tried a few of their basic shadows before and was not impressed, but this prismatic shadow is really nice. The pigment is great and the shadow is metallic. I've applied this with and without primer and it lasted me all day both times. To make this shadow appear brighter, I would spray Mac Fix+ or eye drops onto your brush to intensify.



You Might Also Like

0 comments