ICY

4:46 PM




Ardi:

 For a night out, I wore this lacey white bodyshaper with high waisted grey jeans.

Bodysuits have been the go to item in 2016. I mean who can say no to a piece that is comfortable and can be paired with any bottom! This body piece is amazing because it goes by cup sizes for all my filled out girls!

This piece is technically an undergarment but I don't believe in wearing everything just for what it is intended for. An undergarment such as this or a "bedroom" piece can make for a fun night time outfit. The silk and lace aspect can really be transformed and dressed up. Something as simple as a good shoe, a well made jacket or good hair and makeup can make it seem as if it wasn't intended for anything but wearing it as you made it.

  I love my glitz, so to accessorize I wore my favorite choker. This style choker certainly blew up quick and it's easy to spot a piece like this anywhere.

My go-to heel has to be a pointed toe especially when pairing with jeans. These muted mauve Zara heels add a different element to the look.

 This outfit had me feeling comfortable but glam at the same time! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments