WINTER LIPS

1:47 PM


Lyss:

As you can probably tell by the condition of the packaging of these products; I use and abuse this duo! With winter comes cold weather, harsh winds, and chapped lips. Which means I need something to soothe my smackers. Mint Julips Lip Scrub and Whip Stick Lip Balm are the perfect combination for healthy & soft lips during these cold winter months. 
I take a small amount of the lip scrub on my finger and put that all over my lips, and then rub 'em together to exfoliate and get rid of any dead skin. The great thing about this scrub is that it's vegan and made almost entirely of sugar! So it is actually safe to eat. 
Right after, I go in with the lip balm to keep my lips smooth and moisturized.
Both the scrub and lip balm come in a variety of flavors from fruity to minty, and even chocolate (my fave!) 
If you suffer from those dry & chapped lips that we all hate, this duo is sure to get you back on track to smooth and luscious lips! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments